- A Person who is 19 years of age or older; and is interested in
advancing the purposes and supporting the activities of the Society. Or
- An Organization that may be interested in advancing the purposes and supporting the activities of the Society.
- A person, designated by the Board, who has made an outstanding contribution to the Society, to hospice and palliative care services in British Columbia, or both.
- The Board determines the term of the designation up to and including the lifetime of the Person.
- Honorary Members are required to update their information online or by contacting the Society directly. Fees are waived for Honorary Members.