- A Person who is 19 years of age or older; and is interested in
advancing the purposes and supporting the activities of the Society. Or
- An Organization that may be interested in advancing the purposes and supporting the activities of the Society.
- A person, designated by the Board, who has made an outstanding contribution to the Society, to hospice and palliative care services in British Columbia, or both.
- The Board determines the term of the designation up to and including the lifetime of the Person.
- Honorary Members are required to update their information online or by contacting the Society directly. Fees are waived for Honorary Members.
Become a Member:
The New West Hospice Society would like to acknowledge and thank our Charter members! These 50 members were the original purchasers of a membership each to raise funds for stamps, paper, printer ink, and so on. The funds helped us build a solid foundation so that our organization could thrive and grow.